To start, forget the myth that only gymnasts, double jointed aliens and skinny vegans can do yoga. With around 20 different styles, intensities and levels – there IS something for everyone.
Here’s why you 100% HAVE to give it a go…
1. The health benefits are too good to ignore
- Boosts immunity by massaging the organs of the body and strengthening them.
- Eases migraines by adjusting poor body posture and targetting the physical tension zones which cause painful headaches.
- Boosts sexual performance – Wahey!
- Relieves and removes stress from the body by breathing deeply and clearing the mind.
- Promotes better sleep – who doesn’t want that!?
- Improves posture through strengthening of the core.This can even prevent back problems later in life.
- Regular practice of yoga has been proven to help with memory and concentration, and has been shown to help prevent and treat Alzheimer’s disease.
- Combined with an organic diet, yoga can relieve constipation and IBS.
2. It’ll give you a ‘slammin’ bod!
If you’re after a slim, tight, toned bod, yoga is perfect as it creates lean muscle as opposed to ‘bulky’ muscle by using your own body weight for resistance. It also builds strength and flexibility – which in turn, makes your body look great! With most postures working on refining abdominals , obliques and strengthening your core – you can prepare to wave bye to the belly.
If it’s good enough for celebrities and supermodels – it’s good enough for us.
3. It’ll change your life for the better
- Yoga trains your brain by testing your mental endurance and stamina through holding postures for extended breath. Starting your day with yoga will give you a clear and more focused outlook on the tasks ahead as well as feeling full of energy – without having to reach for copious amounts of caffeine!
- When challenges come your way, they will no longer seem as catastrophic as they did before and you’ll find a much calmer way of dealing with things. The practice of yoga on a regular basis allows you to be still in a world consumed with chaos.
- According to ‘The Art of Living’ – “Yoga can even help improve your relationship with your spouse, parents, friends or loved ones. A mind that is relaxed, happy and contented is better able to deal with sensitive relationship matters. Yoga and meditation work on keeping the mind happy and peaceful; benefit from the strengthened special bond you share with people close to you.”
So seeing as yoga pretty much is the answer to everything, all you have to do is make the effort and start…
If you’re sold on the idea but want to try it at home before venturing out to a class – checkout YogaGlo.com and sign up for the FREE trail.
Get your anti-slip Yoga mat now from here –