Did you know everything is made up of energy, including us humans? Did you know that we humans have an invisible energy field surrounding us? The fact is, everything on this earth is made up of energy. Quantum physics says that as you go deeper and deeper into the workings of the atom, you see that there is nothing there – just energy waves. It says an atom is actually an invisible force field, a kind of miniature tornado, which emits waves of electrical energy.
Those energy waves can be measured and their effects seen, but they are not a material reality, they have no substance because they are… well, just electricity. So science now embraces the idea that the universe is made of energy.
Being Aware Of Your Senses
I have experienced a few times when I have been walking through my children’s playground for example; I have walked past someone with hardly a glance, yet I felt a sense of unease about that person. Maybe you have experienced this somewhere? It doesn’t necessarily mean its personally to do with you, it may be they are in a negative state at that time, and you happen to pick up on their energy. It’s your ‘sixth sense’ giving you a signal. One thing to remember is never to try and second guess what someone else might be thinking, “what others think of you is none of your business” so I was once told by a coach and if its really bothering you, then best thing to do is ask that person what is bothering them.
Most of us are aware that our thoughts cause voluntary and involuntary responses in our body and sometimes we are not even aware when we are having certain thoughts, they just appear.
If we are having negative thoughts more often than positive ones, this can not only cause us to give out negative body language, but also a negative energy. Now when this happens it will often go a bit like the repelling of two magnets. What actually happens with our energy if we are having negative thoughts, we can end up creating more negative situations in our life, we stop the good from coming to us and we will also end up attracting others who maybe on or near the same frequency as ourselves- creating a ‘like attracting like’ situation. So of course this is great if we get on the positive higher frequency, but not good when we are on the low frequency of feeling rubbish.
When you are in a negative environment and you think you are picking up on negative emotions, change your physiology. If you can remain confident and happy, even when you are surrounded by others that lack motivation, or are negative towards you, you can create a positive energy that will attract more of the good towards you. If you have to spend long periods of time in a negative environment, at work for example-get good at mastering your physiology. If you can keep in a relaxed positive state, you’ll start raising the mood around you- it may not happen overnight, but the longer you stick with your new physiology, the more the group mood will move towards the mood reflected by your physiology- set it as a goal or project and it will keep your mind positive by giving you something to focus upon.
When we learn about the Law of attraction, we can also begin to create more of the things in our life we do want and therefore full-filling our needs and living at our highest happiest self.
How To Get Started: Fundamental Basics On Mindfulness
- It is important to be mindful in everything you do. If you give 100% attention to your here and now situation, you will improve your well-being and will have contentment.
- If you look for the good in life you will find it, and if you look for the bad, you will also find it. It’s best to be positive, even in the hard times.There’s a saying that ‘becoming poorer will not make the poor richer’ Or ‘becoming depressed or upset will not make the depressed happier’ This goes for many other situations around us.
- Practice visualisation everyday, your dreams are not that far away. If you have a plan to what it is exactly you want, with your heart and soul, the universe will provide you with it.
- Be mindful about the things that are making you happy, even if its a song, chatting to a loved one, cooking a nice meal, exercising or doing something fun with the kids, make sure you do these things EVERYDAY! The things that don’t make you feel good – i.e. the news, processed foods, alcohol, or anything that brings you down is best avoided! (Monitor your feelings often)
- Stay focused on your everyday goals/tasks (big or small). This will take you as a human being to another level, increasing your prosperity & YOU WILL LIVE LIFE FULFILLED and HAPPY!
I give 4 complementary coaching calls per month for people that want to take positive steps towards their desired goals.
Use the link below to claim you complementary coaching call. Calls are allocated on a first come first served basis.
Take action NOW! https://www.facebook.com/facetracktowellnessprogramme/app_262599323761846